We’re a gambling company, so obviously, we have an interest in keeping people betting and gaming. But this has an end point, and that point is where betting and gaming causes harm to individuals, and the people close to them. Let us be clear: we do not want to cause
So our commitment is to doing something about the problems, through:
- Taking action when we see that a customer needs support
- Educating everyone about responsible play
- Investing in ways that tackle the problems
- Not shying away from talking about the problems with gambling
What is Responsible Gambling?
Essentially, when we talking about responsible gambling, we mean any betting that isn’t causing harm. If betting is creating financial stress, anxiety, depression or affecting your life in a negative way overall, then it’s not responsible.
Tips for Betting Sensibly
- Treat your betting as entertainment expense.
- Only gamble with money you can afford to lose.
- Know your limits, and be clear about them before you start betting.
- Remember to take a break.
- Don’t gamble when you’re upset or depressed.
- Do something else to occupy your free time.
- Don’t chase losses.
How We Can Help
We want to be a part of the solution. So what we do to tackle the problem, is provide help both from ourselves, and from other organisations that specialise in helping people with gambling problems. See our ‘Tools’ section for ways that we can help.